This post contains affiliate links. I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases, at no extra cost to you. Read the full disclosure here.
Last Updated on 2nd January 2022 by Vicki
Hi all, today’s post introduces my Christmas Gonk cake topper tutorials! I actually first made these toppers last Christmas. They seemed very popular, so I decided to show you all how I made them. I hope you like them as much as I liked making them!
Both toppers were made out of Renshaw Flower and Modelling Paste. Most of the modelling pastes I used were already coloured. I did however, colour some white paste to make the skin colour and the colour of Mrs Gonk’s dress. As usual, I’ve included a list of all the items used in these tutorials at the bottom of this post.
Mr Gonk Cake Topper Tutorial
Mrs Gonk Cake Topper Tutorial
I hope you liked learning how to make these Christmas Gonk cake decorations. Don’t forget to check out my other Christmas themed cake topper tutorials!
Items Used In This Tutorial
- White Renshaw Flower and Modelling Paste : https://tidd.ly/3cUw1p7
- Red Renshaw Flower and Modelling Paste : https://tidd.ly/3xqtKd7
- Black Renshaw Flower and Modelling Paste : https://tidd.ly/3jcIhUF
- Colour Splash Pistachio : https://tidd.ly/3fnoHE6
- Sugarflair Pink Honey (formerly Skintone) Food Colouring Paste : https://tidd.ly/3jz6Nzw
- PME Ball Tool : https://tidd.ly/3rNtDqQ
- PME Scallop and Cone Tool : https://tidd.ly/3lDFyGz
- Serrated and Taper Cone Tool by PME : https://amzn.to/3pj8i7X
- Knife and Scriber Tool : https://amzn.to/3pg5bNO
A Cake On Life is an affiliate for The Cake Decorating Company and an Amazon Associate. I may earn a small commission if you purchase products via my links. This is at no extra cost to you, but allows me to keep writing tutorials. I only include products that I like and use myself.