Easter Cupcake Decorating Idea
This post contains affiliate links. I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases, at no extra cost to you. Read the full disclosure here.
Last Updated on 22nd April 2022 by Vicki
Hi everyone, what do you think of this cute Easter cupcake decorating idea. It’s been a while since I last posted as I’ve been super busy! But now I am super excited to share with you my Easter bunny cupcake topper tutorial. Hope you like them!
The toppers are all made from Renshaw Flower and Modelling Paste, which I coloured using food colouring pastes. As usual, I will leave a list at the bottom of this post detailing everything that I used in the tutorial.
Easter Cupcake Decorating Idea Video Tutorial
So that’s how I made my bunny rabbit cupcake toppers! As these are a little heavy, I put them on fondant decorated cupcakes rather than buttercream topped ones. They may be ok on buttercream, I just didn’t try it. Please let me know if you do! I would love to see photos. You can tag me on any of my social media Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Also, if you have any questions, leave them in the comments section.
I really hope that you found this tutorial useful. You may like to take a look at my other Easter themed cake toppers.
Items Used In This Tutorial
- White Renshaw Flower and Modelling Paste : https://tidd.ly/3cUw1p7
- Sugarflair Graphite Grey Food Colouring Paste : https://tidd.ly/2VmWXIR
- PME Hot Pink Food Colouring Paste : https://tidd.ly/37lmDrD
- Sugarflair Extra Red Food Colouring Paste : https://tidd.ly/3zXeshJ
- 4mm Black Sugar Pearls : https://amzn.to/3qVV3vE
- Ball Tool : https://tidd.ly/3rNtDqQ
- Bone Tool : https://tidd.ly/3ikaCsM
- Needle Tool : https://tidd.ly/3ilJkTa
- Knife and Scriber Tool : https://amzn.to/3wYKonq
- Paint Brush : https://tidd.ly/3xtrKRz
- Dresden Tool
- Clear Alcohol
- Circle cutter
Pin To Pinterest
If you liked this tutorial, why not save it for later? Hover to tap on the image below and hit the Pin It button! All tutorials are also posted to Pinterest which you can follow here.
A Cake On Life is an affiliate for The Cake Decorating Company and an Amazon Associate. I may earn a small commission if you purchase products via my links. This is at no extra cost to you, but allows me to keep writing tutorials. I only include products that I like and use myself.