How To Make A Succulent Cupcake
This post contains affiliate links. I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases, at no extra cost to you. Read the full disclosure here.
Last Updated on 17th May 2023 by Vicki
Hi everyone, so excited to share that I have now made a video showing how to make this succulent cupcake. You may remember that I once made the succulent cupcakes below, for my mum’s birthday.
I already have a blog post sharing how I made them. However, they have proven so popular, I decided make some video tutorials too! So here’s the first one! I hope you like it. If you would like to take a look at the original post, then you can reach it here.
Succulent Cupcake Topper Video Tutorial
So that’s how I made my succulent cupcake. I hope you found the tutorial useful.
Below is a list of all the items that I used in this tutorial.
- The Modelling Paste : https://tidd.ly/40mJzjx
- Sugarflair Purple Food Colouring Paste : https://tidd.ly/41nk3Mo
- Sugarflair Blush Pink Blossom Tint : https://tidd.ly/3I4jI9E
- Sugarflair Apple Green Blossom Tiny : https://tidd.ly/3MjGw80
- Clear Alcohol or Edible Glue
- Ball Tool : https://tidd.ly/3U9maPo
- Brush : https://tidd.ly/3F65dQB
- Dusting Brush : https://tidd.ly/3M0nHVX
- Flower Former
- Flowerpot Cupcake Cases : https://amzn.to/3LRuKjK
Above are affiliate links, where I may earn a small commission if you purchase via them. This is at no extra cost to you, but allows me to keep creating tutorials. Thank you so much for your support.
Pin To Pinterest
If you liked this tutorial, why not save it for later? Hover or tap on the image below and hit the Pin It button! Tutorials are also always added to Pinterest, which you can follow here.